Our year Down-Under

21 May, 2007

Try-athlon

This triathlon business has really got me beat. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm finding the training a bit difficult especially the running. I'm getting blisters on blisters and my legs ache when I'm in the pool. Times are getting a bit better though but I reckon I'll need to shave several minutes off everything before I'm ready.

I should probably write to Daly Thompson. He hated the 1500m and I could always ask him for his advice in order to keep focused. I wonder how he did it. Maybe I should grow one of those handlebar moustaches and get myself a 'fro - it may have been an aerodynamic secret that he never told anyone about.

I suppose I could just eat less and train more!! That might be easier that getting a 'fro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home