Our year Down-Under

25 May, 2007

Maximum Pace

If you run and you are like me and hate every single soul-crushing step then I have the solution. I have been going through various albums and genres of music to try and find the perfect tunes to run to. I've even made running playlists on the ipod but quickly I find myself bored of them.

At last, however, I have found the perfect album to run to... Ministry of Sound Maximum Bass 2 CD1. It is the perfect mix of beats and tempo with a cruisie rate of about 80bpm. Fits in time with your pace perfectly and I would totally recommend you try it even if you don't like tunes with heavy basslines.

Makes running moderately bareable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tashy said...

you just can't stop thinking about the girls on the cover

Tx

5:26 pm

 
Blogger Zain said...

hehehe - They're not that fit!

1:32 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home